Jenster's Musings

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

The Latest Installment of the Reconstruction Chronicles

My drive into Philadelphia today served as evidence that I'm still a long way away from my New Year's Resolution. Here's an example (singing in italics):

Indescribable, uncontainable, you placed the stars in the sky and you know them by name, you are amaz...

Buddy! This is a freeway, not a country road!!

Who has told every lightning bolt where it should go
Or seen heavenly storehouses laden...


Whoa, Lady! Sorry I called you Buddy. What's with the hair??

And I'll sing glory, hallelujah, I lift Your name on...

Dude!! Move over!!
Obviously Christian music does not a good Christian make. Although I did get a prime parking spot in the impossible parking garage at the hospital. Luck? Or something else??

The nurse ushered me back to the little room and I changed into my lovely gown while she took down my vitals. Then she left me alone with my book. I was happy. Hey, I'll take quiet reading without guilt any time I can get it.

After a nice little while the doctor came in. He was not, of course, alone. He introduced me to Dr. Morelli and we shook hands as if we were getting ready to have a business lunch, the difference being I bared my boobage after the hand shake. The tasteless jokes running through my mind right now simply boggle.

The incision revisions look great. Still not perfect, but good enough that I'm happy with them. The nipple, not so much. He told me I had two choices. He could try one more time to build it up or I could just leave it like it is and schedule the tattooing and that the tattooing would probably even things out. So I opted for the tattooing. It was all I could do not to laugh when he said, with a perfectly straight face, that's what he would do if it were him.




I'm still thinking of something with a Celtic flair. (JUST KIDDING!)




Well, Ladies and Gents. I'm off for a nap. I ran a fever all day yesterday - at one point over 102 - and I'm starting to run a low grade fever now. So I'm going to try to nip it, nip it in the bud!

Labels: , , ,


Mused by Jenster :: 1:59 PM :: 18 People musing:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------