Jenster's Musings

Thursday, June 19, 2008

AVADIJ - Thursday, 6/19/08

*sigh* I'm not very good at this verse a day thing. It's more like a verse every other or every third, maybe fourth day. But that's a really long title so I'm going to stick with A Verse A Day In June to keep it simple for everyone else. Besides, His Girl's pretty little banner wouldn't work with A Verse A Day Or Second Or Third Or Fourth In June.

This week I've been ushering eleven three-year-olds around to different centers at Bugs and Bubbles camp. They're really cute. They'll be even cuter tomorrow afternoon at 12:30 when their moms come to get them. (Does that sound terrible? My diplomatic center isn't working well right now. It's too early and I haven't had enough coffee.)

I've got lots of stuff to post about, some of which nobody will care to read. But I'll post it anyway because I can and that's how I roll.



Seek the LORD and his strength; seek his presence continually.


Psalm 105:4


This should be my Verse A Day For The Rest Of My Life.

Labels:


Mused by Jenster :: 7:28 AM :: 8 People musing:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------