Jenster's Musings

Friday, August 29, 2008

They're Home Again

The kids have a four day weekend. I'm not sure why the school does this, but they start on the Monday before Labor Day, go for four days and get four days off. Maybe it's the district's way of easing them into school.

You may find this hard to believe after I rejoiced and sang praises and danced in the streets, but I'm really glad they had today off. It could be that I missed them while they were at school and I'm just so happy to have them here with me. Or it could be that I'm tired of getting up so early and welcomed a day to sleep in.

But the real reason I'm ecstatic they have today off is because we're hosting wine club tomorrow night and I need some slave labor to clean the house!

What? Is that so wrong??

Labels: , ,


Mused by Jenster :: 9:53 AM :: 8 People musing:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------