Jenster's Musings

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Even Doctors Have Holiday Spirit

I had my yearly female exam today. Don't worry. I'm not going to go into great detail about it. I just wanted to share two things with you.

1 - I spied the enemy, the scale, as the nurse and I approached the place where she would take my vitals. I'd been dreading that part of the visit for weeks. But instead of asking me to step on the scales, she asked if I knew my weight. I was so shocked that I actually told her the truth! After I thought, Man! I should have told her 115!

2 - Check out the picture I took while I was waiting for the doctor.



That is some funny stuff!! The doctor told me one of the nurses "decorates" the exam rooms. In November the stirrups had turkeys. Almost makes me want to go back in February and see if there are hearts.

As soon as I got in the car I had to send Todd the photo. He called shortly thereafter and said he wasn't sure which was more disturbing. Santa on the stirrups or the fact I'd take a picture of it.

Labels: , ,


Mused by Jenster :: 7:13 PM :: 14 People musing:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------