Jenster's Musings

Friday, December 26, 2008

Just a Quickie

POST, People! A quickie post. Geesh!

It's the day after Christmas and it's gorgeous here in Palm Desert. I have lots of pictures - like 600 so far.

Here are a few highlights:

* I got to meet up with HisGirl and Frumpmamma (now known as Fabmamma because she is totally fabulous) on Tuesday morning. More to come. Just know it was so much fun!!!

* Taylor has continued on with his yearly Christmas tradition of being sick on Christmas. Poor baby.

* The food has been phenomenal.

* We're up to 14 people (counting the twins) in two condos and there's always something going on. Katie has shown her competetive side which makes me think of a story. Sorry. You'll have to wait for the story.

* The temps have been in the 50's and everybody thinks it's freezing, meanwhile the boys in my family are walking around in shorts and t-shirts.

* I shall be forever grateful that Taylor brought his computer, otherwise I might be rolled up in the fetal position in the corner shaking uncontrollably. But don't tell him I said that. I gotta keep it cool around him.

* Grandpa made a total funny about books. I'll tell you about it later.

* People who live in golf resorts don't look kindly upon golf cart races. Just sayin'.

* Todd's back. Just a little teaser. More on that after the holidays.

That's all for now. We're headed out for more blog fodder.

Labels: ,


Mused by Jenster :: 2:46 PM :: 9 People musing:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------