Friday, December 26, 2008
Just a Quickie
POST, People! A quickie post. Geesh!
It's the day after Christmas and it's gorgeous here in Palm Desert. I have lots of pictures - like 600 so far.
Here are a few highlights:
* I got to meet up with HisGirl and Frumpmamma (now known as Fabmamma because she is totally fabulous) on Tuesday morning. More to come. Just know it was so much fun!!!
* Taylor has continued on with his yearly Christmas tradition of being sick on Christmas. Poor baby.
* The food has been phenomenal.
* We're up to 14 people (counting the twins) in two condos and there's always something going on. Katie has shown her competetive side which makes me think of a story. Sorry. You'll have to wait for the story.
* The temps have been in the 50's and everybody thinks it's freezing, meanwhile the boys in my family are walking around in shorts and t-shirts.
* I shall be forever grateful that Taylor brought his computer, otherwise I might be rolled up in the fetal position in the corner shaking uncontrollably. But don't tell him I said that. I gotta keep it cool around him.
* Grandpa made a total funny about books. I'll tell you about it later.
* People who live in golf resorts don't look kindly upon golf cart races. Just sayin'.
* Todd's back
. Just a little teaser. More on that after the holidays.
That's all for now. We're headed out for more blog fodder.
Labels: family, holidays
Mused by Jenster ::
2:46 PM ::
9 People musing:
Post / Read Comments