Jenster's Musings

Friday, January 16, 2009

The Croc Saga

I recently learned something very disheartening about a good friend of mine. I'll call her Sina so as to keep her anonymous. We don't always agree on everything and that's fine.

I was disbelieving when she told me she doesn't like Jane Austen and finds her boring, but I realize Miss Jane is not everyone's cuppa tea.

I was mystified when it came out she doesn't enjoy doing Beth Moore studies, but I accept we all learn differently.

But when I found out this latest thing about her... I can hardly bring myself to say it out loud... But here I go...

She joined a Facebook Group called, "I Don't care How Comfortable Crocs Are, You Look Like A Dumbass." Oh yes she did! As you can imagine, this has stirred up much controversy on her profile.

Now I realize crocs may not make a fashion statement, but they really are comfortable and I'm sorry Sina, but they don't make people look like a dumbass. To show my support of Crocs I created this Visual Ode to Fuzzy Crocs:



Say what you will, Sina. I know what's important in life and comfy shoes is near the top of the list. I think you need to step out of the darkness and over into the light.

Labels: ,


Mused by Jenster :: 10:19 AM :: 22 People musing:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------