Jenster's Musings

Sunday, January 18, 2009

A Buncha "F" Words

Was that title shocking? I hope so because I like to throw in a little shock value every now and again. Keeps things fresh.

I got this FUN meme from Gretchen at Jewels In My Crown.

Rules: If you want to play, leave a comment on this post, and I’ll assign you a letter. You write about ten things you love that begin with your assigned letter, and post it at your place. When people comment on your list, you give them a letter, and the chain continues on and on...

Gretchen gave me the letter F.


FAITH - This is my most favorite thing of all, not just my favorite F thing. Without my faith I don't think the rest of the F things, or any other letter things, would be quite as brilliant to me.

FAMILY - This is my second most favorite thing of all, and not just because it starts with F.

FRIENDS - This is almost as good as the first two!

FUR - As in "Sookie's fur is so soft," not, "I love my fur coat," or "I need to shave the fur off my legs."

FRAPPUCCINOS - Of the vanilla, mocha or coffee variety.

FOO FIGHTERS - This may surprise a lot of you, but I do love this band.

FUZZY BLANKETS - I especially love a warm, fuzzy blanket to wrap up in when the temps outside are frigid like they are now.

FUN - Who doesn't like to have fun??

FOREIGN TRAVEL - My foreign travel is limited to Mexico and the Caribbean, but I really hope to remedy that some day. I'm counting on Scotland in four and a half more years and I would love to travel all over Europe.

FOOD - One look at me and you know just how much I love food.

So who wants a letter??

Labels:


Mused by Jenster :: 8:42 AM :: 18 People musing:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------