Jenster's Musings

Friday, April 30, 2010

Not A Kid Anymore


Somewhere around 9:00 AM Central this morning, Taylor turned 18. Technically, according to the law, he's now an adult. He can vote, he can join the military, he can go to an X-rated movie, he can buy cigars... all because he's 18.



Well Law, I hate to break it to you, but he's still my little boy. Always will be. Makes no never mind that he's taller and stronger than I am.



So Happy Birthday, my handsome little man. I love you.



*Addendum - Taylor did, in fact, buy a cigar this evening and was not happy the clerk didn't card him. He went out back to smoke it and I followed with my camera. We sat in the Adirondack chairs and he gave me a hit of the stogie. Yup. Me and my boy sharing a cigar. Strange...

Labels: ,


Mused by Jenster :: 3:36 PM :: 8 People musing:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------