Jenster's Musings

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Let the Ceremonies Begin

I will now commence to handing out the Rockin' Girl Blogger award to five well deserving girl bloggers. Not only did I receive the award from Slackermommy at Slacker-moms-r-us, I also received one from Jenn at Jenn's Shenanigans. I'm totally feeling the love. So now I'll share.

As I stated in my last post, this is Hard with a capital "H". There are so many bloggers I could give this to, but I'm only going to pick five.


And the five are... (may I have the envelope, please?)

Swishy at Waiting for My Real Live to Begin. Not only is she real and honest, but she thinks silly thoughts some times and she has a camera wherever she goes. If I don't come away from her blog with a smile I come away with the urge to hug her.

Monnik at Frazzled But Loving It. Her stories about her kids make me giggle and sometimes, when she's talking about her little one, it makes me miss having a little one.

Tori at Radioactive Girl. This girl is an amazing chick! She's a married mother of four kids (a set of twins included) AND she's a thyroid cancer survivor. While our cancers and treatments are much different, we have a bond. And she has a great attitude and joyful spirit, regardless of what she's been through.

Manic at Manic Mom's Mental Myriads. Manic has written a book, is working on another, has an agent and it's only a matter of time before she is a published author. And we'll be able to say, "I knew her when"...

Amanda at Bookwormom. Amanda is a wife and mother of three fabulous teenagers (or two fabulous teenagers and a fabulous almost-teenager). Her kids are amazing and it's obvious from her posts they are a family to be envied. Not only that, but she regularly posts poetry - giving me just a little bit of culture now and again.

Congratulations to the recipients of the award! You all ROCK!

Mused by Jenster :: 2:39 PM :: 7 People musing:

Post / Read Comments

---------------oOo---------------